A Review On Teeth Whitening Tips and Costs
The colour of our tooth can be a resource of embarrassment for lots of people. Enameled stains, no matter if they are from visibility to specified foods, trauma, or very simple genes, can be dealt with with the help of expert teeth whitening.
Teeth whitening is classified as any procedure that makes your teeth look whiter, and there are a number of products readily available, either over the counter and by a dentist,Just to do that.
What Causes Teeth Discoloration?
- Teeth discoloration is caused due to many factors, but the most common causes are the type of food and beverage that a person consumes.
- There are certain food and beverages that promote discoloration of the teeth and if you are fond of such food and beverages then you will be prone to discoloration.
- Berries, tea, coffee, red wine and soda are some of the food and beverages that are known to discolor your teeth.
- There are also some antibiotics like tetracycline which is known to stain teeth and if you are a smoker then there is every possibility that your teeth will be stained.
- The discoloration of teeth that is seen in elderly people is due to the changes that happen in the mineral structure of the tooth and due to the reduced porous nature of the enamel on the teeth.
You may also Like:Art Of Brushing -Correct Way to Brush your Teeth-How to Brush Your Teeth?
Teeth Whitening Tips
There are different kinds of teeth whitening options that are available to people who are looking for a way to get back a bright set of teeth. There are teeth whitening procedures that are done by dentists and there are home tooth whitening products that can be used to lighten the shade of your teeth at home. The in office treatments that are done by the dentist tend to be more effective and will give you quicker results when compared to the teeth whitening home products. If the discoloration of your teeth is above normal then it is always a better option to get the teeth whitening done in a dentist’s office as it may require some strong products to remove the discoloration. The new procedures that are used nowadays will only take less than 30 minutes and you can finish the entire process in an hour. Therefore there is no need to worry about time lost if you are going to use the services of a dentist to get your teeth whitening done.
Teeth Whitening Costs And How Long Do They Last?
As there are a whole lot of products that are available in the market for teeth whitening, you will be able to find a product to suit any budget. But the quality products will cost you from several hundred to several thousands of dollars and there are also some cheap products that you can get for as low as 30 dollars. But the best option would be to get the first teeth whitening process done as an in office procedure by a dentist as it will then allow you to use the teeth whitening products that are available in the market to maintain the color of your teeth. Most teeth whitening procedures will last for a few months and if you are avoiding the food and beverages that promote discoloration, it can last for about a year.
Teeth Whitening Results
The results of teeth whitening procedure will largely depend on the type of procedure that has been done. There are many latest procedures that will take a lot less time and give you as much as 9 shades lighter if it is done properly and at a reputed dentist’s office. If you are planning on teeth whitening, Austin Laser Dentist is an affordable and popular option that many people in Austin resort to and they have many different types of teeth whitening Austin procedures.