Big Vs. Small Breasts: Which do You Prefer?
Some people prefer big boobs, others prefer small boobs. Both have their pros and cons. This post is going to compare the benefits of both, so you can come to terms with the greatness of your own pair once and for all!
Benefits of Big Boobs
Big boobs are much more noticeable than smaller boobs, but that isn’t the only benefit:
- Big boobs can keep you warm when the weather outside is frightful. You might frown upon using your boobs as a blanket, but it works! Try it when you’re on your own and you’ll never be cold again.
- Too much cleavage can be scary, but big boobs can definitely make some outfits look better. I bet you’ve never wished you had SMALLER boobs when trying on clothes, right?
- Trying on sexy underwear is so much more fun with bigger boobs.
- Most people love big boobs. Men, women, and everything inbetween.
- Your bra is probably the best secret pocket you will ever have. You can always sneak things into festivals and gigs without an issue!
- You have a great cleavage without having to do anything.
- You don’t have to bother with padded bras or clever makeup techniques. Simply wear your favourite bra and you’re ready to go!
- You can usually save money on night’s out with so many people fighting to buy you drinks.
Benefits of Small Boobs
Small boobs might not seem like much, but there are definitely benefits to having them:
- Apparently, smaller boobs are more sensitive than bigger boobs. This is because bigger boobs have more fatty tissue, so they don’t have as much feeling in them.
- It’s much easier to find lumps in smaller boobs than it is in larger boobs. This means you can detect problems before they get serious or even worse.
- Smaller boobs won’t put pressure on your back or neck, allowing you to go about your day comfortably.
- Your boobs will stay good looking for longer. As bigger boobs get older, they sag, making it easier to tell somebody’s age. Not only will your boobs look good as you age, you’ll appear younger.
- You don’t have to worry about wearing a bra at all if you don’t want to.
- Exercising is much easier with a smaller pair.
- Going bra shopping? You can always find bras in your size, without fail!
- You’ll always look classy with a smaller pair.
- You can avoid unwanted attention easier.
Well, which do you prefer? The idea is that you should start to love yourself for who you are! None of us are perfect, and there are pros and cons no matter what you have or don’t have. Besides, if yours truly bother you, you always have the option of breast enlargement/reduction. Just make sure you’re doing it for the right reasons and you’ve considered the risks involved.
Boobs are great full stop, regardless of the size! I hope this post has helped you to love yours for what they are. Thanks for reading.